New Rush Hall Group is looking to recruit;
Federation Business Manager
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, experienced and committed person to the role of Federation Business Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding experienced Business Manager to become part of a School Leadership Team, working closely with the Executive Head Teacher and Head Teachers across all schools within the group. You will be involved in strategic financial planning for school improvement and will gain valuable experience of leadership. The budgets are complex and therefore require someone with an accountancy qualification. A school Business Management qualification would be advantageous although not essential.
The core purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead and manage each schools’ finances, including day to day financial tasks, purchasing, budget setting and budget monitoring.
- Produce monthly management accounts and reports for the GB/Committees for all schools.
- Complete and submit monthly returns to the local authority; The London Borough of Redbridge.
- Manage the schools’ premises, oversee maintenance and improvement programmes.
- Be responsible for HR functions within the schools, including maintenance of the Single Central Records, payroll submissions, and recruitment.
- Maintain accurate financial, HR records.
- Advise the SLT and Governors on all financial, premises and HR matters.
- Line manage office and premises staff for The New Rush Hall School.
The successful candidate will have:
- Considerable experience of managing school finances
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to be strategic and creative
- Excellent financial management and ICT skills
- The ability to play a senior role within the organisation of all schools.
Prospective applicants are invited and encouraged to visit us by appointment, at The New Rush Hall School, Fencepiece Road, Hainault, IG6 2LB. Please telephone (0208 501 3951) to arrange a visit.
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th February at 12:00 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 25th February 2020
The application pack can be found on the school websites. Completed application forms (Not CVs) and no more than 2xA4 page covering letter to be sent by email fao. The Head Teacher to email@example.com .
The New Rush Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake safeguarding training and an enhanced DBS check.